Our Adult Acting Classes offer an introduction to acting in a friendly and supportive atmosphere. Ideal for acting students with beginner to intermediate level experience, this course provides adults the chance to explore acting techniques in an accessible and practical way.
Whether you are an aspiring actor, looking to try something new, build self-confidence or public speaking ability, you will find this adult acting course active, fun and rewarding.
ADULT ACTING COURSE CONTENTClasses are 2 hours each Friday. Topics covered include:
- Group exercises, stance and breathing, improvisation
- A range of approaches to acting technique
- Understanding and developing characters
- Scene work from a movie or television series
- Exploring the use of voice and body through vocal and physical exercises
Each class will provide plenty of opportunity to practise your new acting skills under the friendly guidance of an experienced instructor, ensuring you feel comfortable and get the most out of your course.
Any and all experience levels welcome!
6 classes / 2 hours each / $180+hst
For adults, ages 18+